Monday, April 03, 2006

Spring Break and the Tooth Fairy

Today I realized Chase is not here...looked for him this morning in his bed....nope, he wasn't there. Daddy says Chase is on "Spring Break" in Texas and will be home in a week. I think Mommy and Daddy miss him, and so do I, so maybe spring will break faster and he can come home quicker. I hope so.

Also today I lost my first tooth!!! Mommy says maybe the dog tooth fairy will come visit me since I am such a good boy. She says maybe the dog tooth fairy will bring me a pig's ear...YUMMMMM!!! Maybe I can chew on the stick of her wand too....hmmm, maybe if I bark at her she will drop some extra pig's ears..............but maybe she might not come, because I am not really that good of a boy. Today I chewed up Brandt's controller wire on his Play Station, Daddy says Brandt will be mad. Maybe nobody has to tell Brandt or the Toothfairy......I really would like to get some new pigs ears!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home