Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Daddy and Pig Skins


Hello. Today was a really good day. First, Mommy came home from work and we played and ate lunch. Then I let mommy take a nap because she was really tired. I wasn't tired but kept mommy company and took a nap too. Mommy says I am a really good boy for letting her take a nap. After I thought mommy has slept enough I gave her kisses til she woked up. We went outside to play some more and wait for daddy to get home from work. Mommy tossed my ball to me and I brought it back 2 whole times. She tossed it about 20 times, but I decided to bring it back only 2 times. Mommy still says I am a clever boy!!!
Then Daddy came home in his big black truck that is loud!! I was soooo happy to see my Daddy. Mommy told Daddy about me getting the ball two times and Daddy wanted to see, but I decided I had done that enough for one day. Then Daddy's friend Matt came over. His fingers taste good and his shoes smell good. I like Matt. Daddy gave me some pig skins, they are not like pig's ears, not as good, but they are still pretty good. Mommy didn't like that and she told Daddy "No, No". When mommy tells me "no, no" then she kisses me and tells me I am a good boy after. I notice she didn't do that with Daddy. Hmmmm, maybe Daddy is not a good boy. I hope I get those pig skins again though, they were pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home