Monday, July 10, 2006

I Have Been Off Boating



Cooper here. Well, sorry I have been away for awhile. The weather here has been sooo nice here, so I have been out on the boat and the jet ski, and just haven't been on the computer much lately. Here are some pictures of what I have been doing.
The jet ski belongs to Chase. He mows a ladies yard and she gave it to him!! I have rided on it two times...I'm still not sure if I like it. My mommy has an island she likes to float on...I float on it with her, not sure if I like that either. I like it best when we ride around the lake. I like to ride on the back of the boat and it makes my mommy nervous, but I tell her "dont' worry Mommy, I can swim!!" I ride on the back and look for all the dogs on the docks, and when I see them I talk to them and say "look at me, look at me!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home