Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I am Back Home



Cooper here. Well, I am back home finally!! I have been very busy. First, I started out my trip riding in an airplane again. I have decided that I don't like airplances very much. I much prefer riding in cars, I sleep really good riding in cars...I don't sleep at all on airplanes, but I think Mommy wishes I would. Then, I got to go to our other house in Dripping Springs. I got to meet Honey and Jake, they don't wear cowboy hats...I didn't wear mine either. I am still not too sure about Honey and Jake, they like my Daddy way too much. I had to let them know right away that was MY Daddy!! Jake seemed to understand, but Honey didn't like me too much I don't think. We will have to get more used to each other when I move there for all the time. This is me resting on the new table my Daddy got. It is really big and I like to get up there and see what is going on. This is me and my Daddy and Brandt (my Daddy is the one wearing the cowboy hat). My mommy didn't take any pictures of me and Honey and Jake. She tried to, but we told her that wasn't going to happen!! She said maybe next time. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home