Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Luv the Summer



Cooper here. I haven't been around for awhile, I have been having a fun summer. I just can't seem to get on the computer, I am so busy. First, I like to sleep late every morning!! Then, I have a little breakfast and lay around out on the deck. Then my mommy waters the flowers and that is when I chase and bite the hose. If my mommy vacuums or sweeps in the house, I also have to chase and bite those. I like to stay out on the deck. To the casual observer it might appear that I am sleeping, but really I am monitoring the birds and squirrels...I have to keep a close eye on them or they get out of hand. On the weekends I am always down at the lake. Me and my mommy and daddy get on the floaties and we float out in the lake. Chase has a new jetski, and I will ride on that sometimes. I am having a great summer!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home