Saturday, July 07, 2007

Cooper is Back!! (and Carley too!)


Cooper Here!! I am back!! Sorry I was gone so long, you must have thought I had to walk from Washington to Texas!! Mommy lost our password, so we couldn't tell you all of our adventures. We have moved back to Texas, and I am now officially a Texas Puppy! Carley came too. Here is us when we first got here. We really like it here, but it sure does rain here alot! Mommy said it usually doesn't, but she must be confused, 'cause it rains ALL the time here! Also, there are always loud booming noises outside when it rains. It scares Carley, but not me. I stay right by Mommy when I hear them because I don't want Mommy to be scared.
I have been busy keeping Jake and Honey in line, I always have to remind them who is boss...they forget very easily!! I also get to see my brother Brandt and his girlfriend Sarah a whole lot. I love Sarah...but Brandt is a little spoiled, if you ask me. I have lots more to tell you so I will be back later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home