Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Carley's Birthday is Today!!!


Carley here. Today is my first Birthday!! Yay!! I am all caught up to Cooper!! And...it is snowing today on my birthday! This is me in my Birthday/Valentine's dress. I also got another new dress and 4 new shirts and two new hoodies for my birthday. I also got a really cool squirrel toy and me and Cooper really like that. I tell him he can play with it, but it is mine and not his. I also got a cute white bunny toy. Mommy says Daddy will probably bring me home something special too when he comes home from work. We were going to go visit Daddy today at work, but I think we aren't going to now, cause it is snowing. Me and Cooper already went out and chased each other in the snow. I have other big news too...I am going on an airplane again to go on vacation!! I get to go to Texas again to visit our house there and to visit my MiMi. I will also get to see my other brother, Brandt, who is in college there. Me and Cooper are super excited...we like to go to Dripping Springs!! I gotta go...I think Cooper has my new squirrel toy...he knows he only gets to play with that when I SAY SO!!! COOOOOOOOOOOOOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home