Saturday, April 08, 2006

Saturday is Bath Day....EWWWWWW

Cooper here. Well, today is Saturday and that is pretty good, cause me and mommy and daddy all sleep late. Then we lay around for a while while I get kisses and hugs. I like to sleep late and I really like it when mommy and daddy don't leave me here by myself!! But then....on Saturdays, I have to have the dreaded bath. Not a big fan of the bath, I have to say. Luckily it doesn't last long and then mommy comes gets me with a nice warm towel. She rubs on me and kisses me. Then I get down and race all around the house like mad. I run around and around the coffee table and jump up and down off the couches and race around til I am soooo tired. Then mommy brushes me and I am all soft and fluffy. I like to feel clean, I just don't like how the getting clean happens!! Maybe next Saturday daddy will forget to give me a bath!!
Today was a rainy day. I like it better when it is all sunny and we play outside. But it rained all day long and me and daddy were lazy on the couch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home