Saturday, September 02, 2006

Chase is Coming to Visit!!!


Cooper here. Well, Chase is coming home to visit us today!! We are so excited. Here is a picture of Chase a couple of weeks ago when he ran away from home. Well, he didn't really run away, I guess, but he had to move to go to school in California. I thought he had already graduated when he wore the red dress and the flat red hat, but I guess they changed their minds about him being smart enough and are making him go to school more. Or maybe he is so smart he learned all the stuff here in Washington and is going to learn California stuff, I don't know. Anyhow, he is coming to visit today. Me and Mommy and Daddy helped him move to California a couple weeks ago. He lives in a 'partment with three of his friends. He really likes that Marcus and Nick, but there is one name CODE who is being a pain to Chase. Chase says he is messy and doesn't clean up. Mommy says he must be a real slob for Chase to notice!! Chase is having to cook and wash his own clothes! I think Mommy may be a little worried about that! Chase says he will just buy new underwear if all his get dirty. I'm glad furkids don't wear underwear..now if I could just talk Mommy out of all the new shirts she buys for me. I like to be nekkid!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home