Monday, November 06, 2006

The BIG and EXCITING Weekend!!



Hi, Cooper here. Sorry I have been away so long, sometimes I forget to post and sometimes my mommy is a computer hog and she doesn't let me on...oh well. This was the best weekend EVER. Both my brothers came home to visit ME!! Carley has never even met Brandt, so she got to see him. I already told her all about him though. Me and Brandt played lots of video games and one night I even had a sleep-over in Brandt's room...it was boys only though so Carley didn't come to the sleep-over or play the video games. On Sunday we took a walk on this long trail (Carley got to come on that one). We walked and walked and then me and Carley had Chicken Nuggets from McDonalds, YUM!!! Me and Carley went to the airport 4 times this weekend, but it was worth it to see our brothers. Brandt will be coming home again for Thanksgiving (and my birthday) in only a few more weeks. Chase is coming home again this next weekend, but not for Thanksgiving, 'cause he has to work. I need to remind him my birthday is right after Thanksgiving, on the 28th...I will be 1 years old!!!! Here is some pictures of me playing video games with Brandt and of us on our long walk that we took.

1 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is that unly guy in the middle?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home