Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I LOVE My Carley!!


Cooper here. Me and Carley had the best day!! First off, my Daddy finally came home! I missed my Daddy so much!! He is the best Dadddy ever!!!! Daddy stayed home with me and Carley all morning, while Mommy was at work. And then, Daddy went to work and Mommy came home with us a new present! She got us some new kind of chewy bones, they are yummy! Here is me and Carley on the couch. Me and Carley played and played today! I am so very glad I told Mommy to get me a sister-baby!! Carley is the best sister EVER!!

Carley here. I sure do love my Cooper. He is teaching me to stand out on the deck and talk to people as they go by. That sure is fun!! Cooper also lets me share his toys and his chair what he likes to sit in. I also met my new Daddy!! Cooper said he was the best Daddy ever and he really is!! My mommy brought me home a present today, too! I love my new house and especially my Cooper!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home