Saturday, July 07, 2007

Carley's Turn


Carley Here!! That ole' Cooper, he just jumped on here and I wanted to go first!! I am a Texas puppy too, not just him. Here is me feeling all better after my accident. This is when Mommy finally let me play with my favorite ball again after my leg got all better!! This is before I got my new shorter "Texas" haircut too. Mommy said it would be hot here, and I would need a haircut. It's not very hot here, it really rains alot, but I like my new haircut, I don't have to wear those ole' girly bows too much anymore!
Me and Cooper really like it here, but he sure is bossy to Jake and Honey and they never do nothin' to him. He thinks he is so tough, but he isn't...he is ascaird of all the thunder (Mommy said that's what the boom noises are when it rains). He pretends he's not...but I know he is. I don't like it much either!

1 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger The Usual Stuff said...

My cat isn't much of a thunder-lover either. She brings her ball in her mouth and drops it noisily at our feet when she wants to play. Unbelievably, she likes dogs. Unfortunately, most dogs don't like her!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home