Friday, April 14, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!


Cooper here. Haven't had lots of times to post lately, I lead SUCH a busy life!! First off, yesterday I went to work with my Daddy!!!! Daddy is very busy too, he works on Airplanes and of course he needed my help. We went to work very early in the morning and I was still very sleepy. I went around and checked it all out and made sure everybody was working very hard, and of course they were. There is one guy there, his name is Jay, and he has very smelly shoes. They had so many smells to smell it made me pee on the carpet, OOPS!! My daddy also has a big desk and after I worked so hard checking it all out, I took a nap under Daddy's desk. Then mommy came to Daddy's work...I thought she was going to work too, but she said Cooper had worked enough for one day and took me home. She was right, I was very tired from working so hard, but I think I will need to go back and help Daddy again very soon. After I had been home for awhile and played and eaten lunch, Mommy said "Let's go!!" We went and got in the shiny red car and off we went. Then mommy pulled up to the BAD Place!! Cooper doesn't like it there...last time I went a mean lady cut off all my hair!!! Mommy said we were not going to see the mean lady who cuts hair, we were going to see the nice lady that looks all over at me. She is very nice, but she likes to look in my ears and in my mouth and I don't really like that kind of attention. She has also poked me before with something sharp and I don't like that either. But in we went anyway...Mommy said I had to be a brave boy, because it keeps me from getting sick. I didn't like this visit either and I hope we NEVER, EVER go back there again. I would much rather help Daddy at work. Today was bath day again, here is me after my bath when I do my crazy run around the house, ZOOM, ZOOM!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home