Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Today the Sun Finally Came Out!!


Cooper here. Well, today, FINALLY the sun came out!! I was so glad and so was everyone else. This is me outside enjoying the sunshine. I was really liking it too, but then Mommy and Brandt wanted to go SHOPPING!! I stayed home. They weren't going to any of the good stores that I like to go to. They just bought stuff like clothes and shoes and purses and I don't need of that stuff, especially clothes..I have too many of those awful things already!! But then, Mommy and Brandt and Daddy and Chase all came home (yippeee) and we went out in the boat. Chase went on the wakeboard and he is very good too. Brandt said it was too cold and he didn't go. I didn't go either, if it was too cold for Brandt, I am sure it was too cold for me too. Tomorrow Daddy is leaving again. He has to go to Texas AGAIN!! I was sad, but then Mommy said that me and her and Brandt are going the next day after that, so I guess I will be riding on an airplane again!! Mommy says on Friday I am going to go to Dripping Springs where our other house is and that I am going to meet Jake and Honey. Daddy says Jake is a really good dog and that I could learn a thing or two from him..not sure what he means by that though. I wonder if Jake and Honey wear cowboy hats??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home