Tuesday, May 16, 2006

More Catching Up!!


Cooper here. I wanted to finish telling you what I have been doing. Yesterday I went to work with Daddy again. He has been very, very busy and needed me to come in and help again. First, we dropped Mommy off at her work. Then off me and daddy went to the airplane place. This is a picture of me with some of the guys I work with. The first guy is Mike...I like to hang out over at his desk. I think he has Cheetos hidden in one of his drawers, but he won't give me any!!! The next guy is Sam. He is the one who helped me and Mommy out when we flew to Dallas. Then there is Daddy of course and then that is Jay. Jay is the one that has the smelly shoes. I really like to smell of Jay's shoes. That is Buddy the Fish in the middle there. He isn't really alot of help at work though, not like me anyway. I will have to get a picture of the rest of my work friends the next time I go in. Then at lunch time, me and daddy went over and had lunch with Mommy. I had a hamburger for lunch. Well, I need to go and help Mommy plant some flowers. Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home