Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Got Some Catching Up to Do


Cooper here. Well, I got some catching up to do. It's hard for me to find time to get to the computer sometimes. So anyway, on Sunday it was Mommy's Day. This is me and my brother Chase with her Mommy's Day cards. My Daddy helped me make mommy a card because I love her soooo much. Daddy helped me sign it with my paw prints. But then after that my paws were all purply and I had to lick them and lick them...but my Mommy is worth it!!! Chase also got my mommy a big plant with flowers all over it. She called it a ..."matis" or something and she really likes it alot. Today, Mommy and me are going to plant it in her flower beds. I am going to help her!! Daddy cooked Mommy a special dinner too for Mommy's Day. He made her favorite.. Steak! I like steak too !! Chase made her a salad, but I didn't share that part. Then Daddy and Chase and me even cleaned up the kitchen. Mommy said she had a great day and we are her "best boys ever!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home