Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My Feet Smell Like Fritos!!

Cooper here. Today was not a good day. My mommy and daddy both had to work and Chase had to go to school and then Chase has a new job at Home Depot and he had to go there after school to work. So I had to stay by myself alllllll day. When I stay by myself all day I like to drag out all my toys and all the shoes I can find and also I like to chew on toilet paper and make it into little tiny pieces. That is how I keep myself amused until Mommy gets home. But then FINALLY Mommy came home and we played outside. Mommy is so silly though, she like to pick me up all the time and kiss on me. She smells my feet and says they smell like Fritos. She thinks that is so funny, and she told Daddy and he said my feet smell like Fritos too. I wonder what Fritos are, anyway????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home