Monday, November 06, 2006

The End of the Best Weekend EVER!!


Carley here. Well, I got to get on the computer cause that ole Cooper is over barking at something that is really nothing, the big dummy!! I had the best weekend, cause I got to see both my big brothers!! Brandt came home specially to meet me. He said I was so smart and good. I showed him how I can fetch the ball and sit and everything and I heard him say that Cooper is spoiled, he didn't say that about me!! Cooper tried to hog Brandt the whole time, but I got some lap time in with Brandt when Cooper wasn't lookin!! I could've gone to the sleepover if I had wanted to...but all that Cooper does is talk about his stinkin' birthday, so I didn't go. This is us after our last trip to the airport, we had such a great Weekend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home