Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Found a Patch of Sun



Cooper here. Me and Carley found us a patch of sun this morning!! It didn't last long, but we liked it while it was here.
Today is the day before Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is my special holiday where everybody is thankful for me!! Brandt is coming home and we are having a big feast to celebrate how thankful we are for me!! And then, after that, it is MY BIRTHDAY this next TUESDAY!! It is just my birthday too, not Carley's!! I'm gonna have presents and cake. I hope I get lots of cool presents like Curlies, and Pigs Ears and a new ball! I hope I don't get any clothes!
We are going to the airport in the middle of the night to pick up Brandt. I got our special chair all ready to play our video games. I am going to help mommy clean up the house today too, I have to protect her from the vacuum cleaner while she vacuums, that is my special job~gotta go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home