Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Cooper's 1st Birthday!!!




Cooper here. Well, guess what today was? Bet you can't guess....Yep, it was my Birthday!!! I had such a great day!! I started out with a pre-breakfast curlie!! Yummy!!! Then it was breakfast of scrambled eggs with cheese and bacon, double yum!! Daddy had to fix it on the grill outside, cause we had no 'lectricity. I also got a new ball, which Carley immediately stole and a rubber chicken that I hid under the bed from that ole' Carley. Me and Carley also played outside in the snow today. These are our pictures from today in the snow. See the snow-burrs on my legs! For dinner, Mommy and Daddy sang to me and I had Little Ceaser's (that is doggy junk food that Daddy would give me all the time and Mommy only lets me have as a special treat!!) Carley got to have some too, but it's not her birthday and they didn't sing the birthday song to her, just to me!! I like having birthdays...I hope I get to have one every year!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home