Monday, November 27, 2006

Never Seen so much SNOW!!!



Cooper here. Wow...we have so much snow!! It is so deep that it is taller than me and Carley!! Mommy and Daddy have to watch us or we could fall in, never to be seen again til the thaw...or that is what Mommy says anyhow. All I know is I like it!!! It is so fun, I like to shove my nose down in it and then snort it out. It makes Mommy laugh when I do that every time!! Here is a picture back behind our house and out by the lake. Daddy took the lake one when he was out exploring on the 4-wheeler. Our 'lectricty was out a whooooole day and then came back on for a couple hours..now it is out again. We have a big noisy monster in the garage though that makes our lights come on. I stay away from the garage when that monster is growling, it sounds BIG!!!
Also, you may not know, but tomorrow is my Birthday....I will be one years old!!! I am having a party and you can come if you want to (hint, hint...I like pig's ears if you come)

2 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Cooper-we hardly ever get that much snow! What fun....I was Carley's gift exchange buddy & I thought that I would come look you up! I have a big skin brother too-He is away at college-I sure miss him! Love-Jaxon

 
At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh-I almost forgot-HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Jaxon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home