Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Cooper's Birthday from Carley's Viewpoint


Carley here. Well, Cooper finally had that birthday he has been yammering on about forever. It wasn't so bad, actually. We both had a curlie this morning before breakfast, then we had eggs, cheese and bacon for breakfast. Then we got a new ball, and a rubber chicken that Cooper thinks he hid under the bed...I took it and hid it somewhere else and I'm not telling Cooper where it is neither!! For dinner time we had our favorite food, Little Ceaser's (we don't get to have that much, but I tell you that stuff is bowl-licking good!!!!) The only thing Cooper got that I didn't was a birthday song, and between me and you, I didn't miss out on much there!!

1 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger LindseySugg said...

Aww.. your dogs are too cute!! I am Lindsey Sugg from Roxton, TX! I am someday to-be Kathy's cousin-in-law. I just got a full blood yorkie, as an early Christmas present. I have never had a dog before, so I am pretty much clueless, but if it wasn't for my boyfriend I wouldn't even know the little bit I do know!! Her name is Lexie and she will be 3 months old on Christmas eve!! My email is lindseysugg@hotmail.com.. i don't know anything about the blog you have so..keep in touch!! There is a link below with her picture !!

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n229/LindseySugg/Xmasfamily06096.jpg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home