Thursday, July 19, 2007

Carley Leg Is Hurt Again



Cooper here. I am very, very sad today. My Carley's leg is hurt again. She can't play or nothin'. It hurts her very bad. She went to the dogters on Saturday cause we was playin and she cried. I didn't hurt her...Mommy said...she said Carley just has a bad leg. I was soooo scaird and worried for my Carley, she is my bestest sister ever!! This is how she looked when they brought her back from the dogters. Her leg came out of the socket again, Mommy said, and they had to put it back in. It came out of the socket again last night, so she has to go to the hospital on Saturday and have a operation that will fix her leg all better for always. Mommy says we won't be able to play for a long time though, til her gets all healed up. I am so sad for Carley, she don't feel good at all. Mommy said she has the spend the night at the hospital on Saturday after her operation and she will get to come home on Sunday. I have been watching over my Carley and I am going to take very good care of her and help her get all better!!

1 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Blogger Brandt Westing said...

How's Carley doing???
The picture of Cooper is way too cute!
Hope all is well!
~Sarah~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home