Monday, September 24, 2007

Here We Are!!!



Cooper here. Sorry we have been away so long. We have been very busy. I don't know what we were busy doing, but I know it was something. My mommy has been very busy too. She got a new job at the Post Office. She sorts mail with a grouchy lady named Ebbolin. She just has to work in the morning times, though...hey....hey, cut it out......mmshsllsjmem.....
Carley here, shove over Cooper, it's my turn already!! First off, her name isn't Ebbolin, dummy, it's Evelyn! And mommy said she is really nice most of the time. Anyways, I wanted to tell about my Annversary!! I have lived with Mommy and Daddy for one whole year!!! YAY!!! Also, my daddy is coming home today from Indynanna. He has been gone ever so long. CUT IT OUT COOPER...mshshsmslsd;j.sxmfd;fkjd....OWWWWW!!!
Cooper here (again)...I was here first you ole Carley and nobody cares about your Annversary, where I have had to put up with you and your bossy self for a WHOLE YEAR!! And her name is too EBBOLIN!!! Who made you head spell checker anyways?? Anyhow, I was gonna tell about Daddy coming home from Indynanna. Did you forget who's name is on this blog, anyways???

1 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you doing Coop?
Everyone wants to know.
we love you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home