Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Carley Went Back to the Dogter


Carley here. Look at me, I finally got a bath!! I hadn't had one in a looooong time 'cause of my hurted leg. Cooper was calling me "stinky"!!
Yesterday I went back to the dogter and got my stiches out. I found out stiches was the blue thread that was sticking out of my owwie. It's all gone now. But, I still don't got no hair on my butt...nobody teases me though, not even that ole' Cooper.
When I was at the dogter, everybody loved me. The ceptionist asked mommy if she could take me around and show me off while mommy was writing. Then I went to fiscal therapy. That means this lady stretched on my legs and bounced me on a ball and made me stand on this board that tilted back and forth. She said I was wonderful!! Then she put me in this glass thing and all this water just came from nowhere. Then the floor under me moved!! It was scary at first but then I just walked along. It is a called a underwater treadmill. Mommy said she was soooo proud of me.
When I got home I told Cooper all about it. He said I was gettin' a big head, I'm not that great!!
Alot he knows!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home