Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Carley is Back!!


Carley here. I am back from my surgry. My leg was hurted again, and I couldn't walk on it. Mommy and the Dogter said it was out of sowket. I had to go to the dogter that fixes legs and now my leg is fixed, except I still can't use it. Mommy says I will be able to use it more and more and it will get better and better. I am not supposed to jump or run or nothin', but sometimes I forget and I do. My ouchy is real long and it kinda itches, but I am supposed to leave it alone, but sometimes I forget that too. Mommy always reminds me though! I have stiches too, but I don't know what that means, I think it means someone cut all my hair off on my butt. Mommy says that will grow back...but every day I look and my butt still don't got no hair. I am feeling lots better though, I didn't feel so good for awhile there, and I had to spend the night in the hospital and I was scared. Mommy says Cooper missed me lots and moped around when I was gone, but Cooper says he dint, he was just tired was all. I think he did miss me, cause he hasn't teased me about my butt at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home