Saturday, April 15, 2006

A Little Bit of Sunshine, But Not Much!!


Cooper here. This is a really good day. My big brother came home from college last night!! My mommy and daddy are sooooo happy when Brandt comes home!! I like him to come home too, but I think my mommy and daddy must miss him alot, cause they were so excited he was coming to visit. He brought his girlfriend Sarah with him too, she is especially nice. When Brandt comes home, Mommy makes him special food that he likes....I hope it is all stuff I like too, cause Mommy usually gives me some of what they have...hope he doesn't just like chocolate or bananas 'cause I don't like that too much. Also this morning the sun came out for just a little while. I was outside enjoying it, it was so nice and felt sooooo good. I liked it so much that I wouldn't even come in when mommy told me too. She didn't get mad though, she just went and got the camera and took more pictures of me. Mommy likes to take pictures of me, she has that camera pointed at me ALL the time. Sometimes I will smile for her, but sometimes I turn around and she gets pictures of my bottom....I think that is funny!! Today, though, I let her take some of me. Here is my favorite one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home