Wednesday, November 22, 2006

What Thanksgiving REALLY Is



Carley here. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Cooper thinks that it is his holiday where everyboy is thankful for him. I'm pretty sure that is not what Thanksgiving is for...I think it is where everybody likes to eat and watch football. Cooper thinks it is for him 'cause Mommy calls him her "Thanksgiving Baby". She just does that 'cause his birthday is around Thanksgiving. I'll just be glad after next Tuesday is over. That Cooper thinks he is so special with his Birthday!! He says it is just his birthday and not mine...I don't care, who needs an ole stinkin' birthday anyway. I wonder if I will ever have a birthday...hmmm...is that what Mommy means when she says I am a Valentine's baby...hmmm...wonder when Valentines is, maybe that is MY BIRTHDAY!! Oh, gotta go...we are going to play the vacuum game, Mommy vacuums, Cooper chases the vacuum and I chase Cooper...we all have lots of fun~!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home