Sunday, January 13, 2008

Carley's Take on the New Fence and Other Stuff


Carley here. First off, that Cooper is a big, fat ole LIA....uh.....I mean fibber!! (Mommy says it's not nice to call people liars...even if they are) He didn't build that fence, our brother Brandt and our Daddy builded it. Cooper didn't build nothin'!! And mommy says that the sign is gonna have my name on it too, not just his stupid ole name...that ole LIA....I mean fibber!! All's I'm saying is if Cooper had on pants they would have burned up a long time ago.
And so what if I got a few sticky burrs on me...least I'm not afraid to get in the water!! That Cooper is a big ole' fraidy cat of everything. But Burt & Alice's park is lots and lots of fun. Mommy and Daddy took us there for Cooper's Birthday and then we got to go again last week. I hope Mommy and Daddy take us again for MY Birthday...which is coming up really, really soon. (Maybe for my birthday wish, I will wish Cooper don't get to go to Burt & Alice's Park.) I am going to be 2 years old!!! I can't wait!! Here's a picture of me in front of the fence my Daddy built.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home