Sunday, January 13, 2008

Pedernales State Park & The New Fence



Cooper here. I have been a very busy fellow. I have been building a fence. My daddy and me built it. It has a sign on it, too. The sign says "Cooper's House", cause it is. It don't say Carley nowhere on it neither. That is not all I been doing. I also went and played in the sand at Burt & Alice's State Park. I just love that place!! I like to roll and roll in the sand. I let Carley come too. 'Course, she got sticky burrs all over her. I didn't get no burrs on me. She is sooo dumb. We didn't see Burt or Alice anywhere's though, but I sure do like their park and I am glad they let me play in it and roll in their sand!! Here is some pictures of my fence I built. Me and Daddy still have to do the gates for the front of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home