Wednesday, April 19, 2006

My Daddy is Sick....

Hi, Cooper here. Yesterday and today my Daddy stayed home from work 'cause he is sick. I don't like my daddy to be sick, but I do like for him to stay at home with me. I have been helping him though....He has been staying in bed because he don't feel good, so I stay there with him. When my daddy goes to sleep, I keep watch for him and bark anytime I hear something...I don't want anything to sneak up on my daddy while he is sleeping and not feeling good. I bark very loud too, so daddy wakes up and knows that I am keeping watch!! When Daddy wakes up he says, "Cooper, you are the Best Dog Ever"... or I think that is what he is saying....I am still barking loud so I don't quite hear everything, but I am sure that is what he is saying!! On Sunday the Easter Bunny came to visit me!!. I didn't actually see that bunny, but he did leave me a basket by the front door. I didn't like that basket too much, I barked at it. Mommy took all my stuff out and put that ole' basket away, she laughed and said I was a "silly bug", but I didn't like the looks of that basket at all!! I got a ducky to chew on, but sometimes he quacks at me.....don't think I like THAT either!! I did find out this weekend though, that I DO like scrambled eggs!! Yumm!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home