Monday, April 24, 2006

The Busy Weekend


Cooper here. Well, it was another busy weekend!! On Saturday, me and my daddy went out in the shiny red car. This time Daddy took the top off and we rode around and the wind blowed all inside. It was cool!!! We were riding around and then, I couldn't believe it...Daddy went to that BAD PLACE again!! We didn't see the bad haircut lady though, we saw that nice lady that likes to look at me all over. I decided that this time I would let her look at me really good, so maybe she would get tired of looking at me and we won't have to go there anymore!! Daddy said I got a "Rabies Shot", but I really only just got a dog bone treat...I think maybe Daddy was confused. I also got a shiny new tag, so now I have two tags...I like the red one best that says "Cooper" on it with a bunch of numbers. Then we got back in the car and drove really fast again. Later, after Mommy came home from work, we had company come over. I got to see Harold and Laurie again and then I met a new friend Sam. We all watched Nascar races and I ran around and sat in everyone's lap. It was lots of fun!! Mommy says Harold and Laurie are moving to Alabama...I don't know why they want to do that for. The next day on Sunday, me and daddy went out in the boat. Mommy had to work again. I think she should not work so much, she misses all the fun stuff!!! Me and Daddy went out into the middle of the lake... then we stopped and I was walking around and all of the sudden I was SWIMMING in the lake!! I am pretty sure I was PUSHED!!! I was soooo scared, but then Daddy got me out and dried me off. He said I was a very good swimmer, though. He called Mommy and told her I FELL off the boat. I don't think she was very happy about me swimming in the lake...and neither was I....I like swimming about as much as I like baths. When Mommy got home we went out in the boat again...but I stayed right in Mommy's lap, I wasn't taking any chances this time. Then, we came back home and I was so tired and ready to go to bed, but Daddy gave me a BATH again!! He said it was because I went swimming in the lake. I still love my Daddy though...wonder where he is....he hasn't come home from work yet and I MISS him!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home