Monday, May 08, 2006

Cooper is BACK!!


Cooper here. Well, here is a picture of me at my Mimi's. I had a good time there and I was the best puppy ever too!! I know that I was , cause my mommy said so!! After I got to Texas, then the next day my Daddy came!! I was sooo happy to see him, I really missed my Daddy when he was in Alabama. Then, the next day after that my brother Brandt came to Mimi's house too!! Then we went to visit my mommy and daddy's friends. They are named Dave and Kathy. They have the biggest dog I have ever seen and his name was Gunner. I was just a little bit scared of him right at first, (not very much tho) and I stayed right with my mommy and daddy. I got to go in Gunner's kitchen where he is not allowed. I don't think he liked that. Then, Kathy came out with a cat named Oreo. That cat was pretty big too, bigger than me anyways. He was really very friendly, but I just wasn't too sure of him. Then later we were all in the living room together and that big dog Gunner, just started to show off. He would sit and stay and back up and catch treats in the air. Everybody said what a "Good Dog" he was and started throwing him treats. I thought he was just a big old show off and I finally couldn't stand it anymore and I just told him so!! I barked and barked at him, that big ole show off!!! Well, I will come back and write more later, I think I need to take a nap now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home