Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Tomorrow I Go A' Flying!!!

Hi, Cooper here. Well, today was one looooong day!! My daddy is still gone to that ole' Alabama (whatever that is) and my mommy had to work allllllllll day. It was soooo long until she came home. I was so happy when I heard the garage door go up, cause I know that means my mommy is home!! I was so happy that I peed a little bit (oops!) Then, right after that my brother Chase came home. He took me in the back yard and we ran and ran and I chased the pink ball all over. Then me and Chase came in and Mommy wanted to know why my legs were all green....I played in the grass that was just mowed!! Mommy said "OH, Chase!!" Ha, Ha, I get that Chase into trouble all the time!! But then, I couldn't believe it...I got another bath. I think Chase should have had to have a bath too, but he didn't. Then his friend Darren came over and I barked and chewed on him. Darren used to call me a kitty cat, said I was too small to be a dog...but I think he really does like me, cause he visits me all the time. Mommy says tomorrow I get to fly on an airplane and go visit my Mimi. I am not real sure who MiMi is, but she must be special, cause everyone keeps talking about visiting MiMi, and even my other brother Brandt, who goes to college is going to visit MiMi too while me and Mommy are there. I just hope MiMi has cheese and scrambled eggs at her house, cause I really like those...maybe she might even have a few pig ears!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home